Saturday, October 18, 2008

Alex Teixeira promised munition Alan Kardec

The half-attacker Alex Teixeira, of Vasco, talks about the classic against Barcelona in this Sunday (19/10), at 18h10min, in Maracanã, the 30th round of the Campeonato Brasileiro. 

Though not see working together, the ensure the player relationship with the attacker Alan Kardec. 

"We have been playing around four years ago, since the basic categories. I, Madson - known for a short time - and Alan, I think I will not miss dialogue," said the reporter Mauro Santana, of Radio Tupi. 

The athlete wants to exploit the good air arm to his companion, who usually does not receive many balls from above. 

"The Alan is a player of area. I Madson and we get to the bottom and passing. I think he will decide on the ball and stop the butt, he is very good." 

"I, Madson and he is talking a lot. We will raise the ball in the area for him. I think for sure he will do the Vasco goal and assist." 

Alex praises the zaga's rival. 

"They are experienced. We can not give puerility for them. I think we'll have to use our speed them up, because they are a little slow. Our speed will help much."

The player makes clear that the responsibility can not lie only in that form with two young Alan. 

"The responsibility is the whole team. We are in front. The ball is coming, and the opportunity, we will do the goal." 

The attacker Chilean Pinilla do not care about the criticism of technical Renato Gaucho. 

"I think a player wins the coach with the drills. But my job is not winning the coach. My mission is to play and be available to him. He does not need to be my friend. He is the coach. For me the most important now is that he likes me on the field, I do my job and try to do our best to Late Show. " 

"All criticism is good for me. I think all I can do is improve. It is important, most still comes from the coach, who is a person who is always there with us." 

Source: Vasco Express

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

Vasco World © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO