Sunday, February 8, 2009

Carlos Alberto fighting the label of undisciplined

The heart of Carlos Alberto will beat stronger when the ball roll in the classic today, against Fluminense. Besides the strong memories of the club that showed where and played for seven years, half knows that a victory could leave the Vasco very close to a place in the semifinal of the Guanabara Cup. A task which seemed almost impossible at the beginning of the season, taking into account that the coach had only 15 days to assemble a team with 19 new players in the group. But the reality and azarae is becoming one of the group is to Carlos Alberto, who takes the proper time to try to prove maturity. 

- I lived three years in Europe, where he learned many things. At the time I criticized the mistakes I made, had 19, 20 years. So I think this natural ripening. Furthermore, I am married, and that helped me be more focused - ensures the master, which, suspended, traded a day off last week to accompany the start against comrades in Resende, in Volta Redonda. 

The strong link with the group is not new for the player, who has lived for 13 years alone in the concentration Xerém. Away from parents, he was friends of the base of your new family. 

- I was a child. I missed my mother's, was ill at times, but had to be strong - mind, trying to contain the emotion. - I saw many friends from childhood choose the wrong side and eventually dying. But I chose the right path, because I was determined to change the situation of my family. 

The new family vascaína, Carlos Alberto could not be more at ease. In line with the group, it is rare to see the player in a bad mood, despite the constant harassment of fans. The project to command the return of Vasco to the elite, he says, is not just mouth off. 

- My idea is to stay here until the middle of next year and I'm trading my stay with the staff of Werder Bremen. I participate in the Series B reerguer and help the club. 

Although the eroded image, he still nurtures the dream of again wearing the shirt of Selection. 

- Represent your country in a World Cup is the pinnacle of a player. I search on it even when I still feel in a position - to the player, which was convened only twice. 

While not a new opportunity comes, Carlos Alberto tries to rebuild his career showing that the times of bad boy part of the past. Nothing better than being remembered as the captain who re Vasco in the rails. 

- In a 100 years may remember that Vasco was champion in 2009. I will fight for it. 

Source: Jornal do Brasil

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

Vasco World © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO