Saturday, August 30, 2008

Jair Braganza, Brito and son talk about legacy of Alcir Portella

The preparer of goleiros Jair Braganza said about Alcir Portella, former player, coach, assistant-technical and supervisor of Vasco, who died on the night of Friday (29/08), to 64 years, due to cancer, and was buried on the afternoon of Saturday, at St. John the Baptist Cemetery, in Botafogo in Rio de Janeiro.

"We had a daily coexistence of 30 years. It has always been my companion of the fourth, and travel. My companion also, in my private life. Our families have always been very good. What I did and I would do the same if I were in his situation. I'm sure it would be me. There did nothing else. Only this was there in one hour in which he needed. For my misfortune, has died in my arms. But this is something I have to save with care, not with sadness, "said the reporter Odilon Junior, of Radio Tupi.

The coach says what is the best reminder that the fan of Vasco should have to Alcir.

"From the example of love for the club. An extraordinary player, captain during ten years of Vasco da Gama, an athlete who has never been kicked out of camp. This is the example that he has to leave for all, a lifetime of professionalism exacerbated. It is love for this shirt, the club and, above all, by profession. "

The former defender Brito prefers to remember the happy moments lived with the friend.

"I have great reasons. First, we are compadres. A person, a human being, when a child gives to another name, because it really has consideration. I and my wife are the godparents Andrew, who has a son with Clara, His first wife. ... Speaking of friend Unfortunately vai things that are happening to us all. One day we must go. Now there remains one thing - the nostalgia. Fortunately, nostalgia is a very good that we will have the Alcir, as now also last week, last Wednesday had the Moses. Life is the same. I regret, because after that the disease was detected that the Alcir had, we were already friends very, very stuck. After then that the disease was detected, we are more friends. Every day in comunicávamos. Vai how much lack. "

Son of Alcir, Andre Portella, one of those responsible for Vasco B (Expressinho), was surprised with the amount of expressions of affection with the family.

"É. Sometimes you stop to look, think. You vai in some burials and does not see the number of people who are here. ... I did not know I knew, but did not have the exact notion of grandeur that my father represented. There is, the staff there. Now it's ball to the front and try to be 10% of what it was. I think it's very difficult. Always helped everyone, always with ashamed to ask something to someone. That was my father. I never fought, I never botou of punishment. When I created this way. What remains is what he has left. Then try to plant in front, to try to be always remembered. "

Source: VascoExpresso

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

Vasco World © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO