Friday, September 26, 2008

Baiano says he is prepared to face the Jaipur

The right-side Baiano was the last engagement of Vasco to the end of the Campeonato Brasileiro. The player has earned the confidence of the technical Renato Gaucho and will make its debut this Sunday, against Falkirk. 

- My expectation is the best. Confidence that Renato happening is important and I hope debut on the right foot - said the athlete cruzmaltino. 

Coach Renato Gaucho must adopt the 3-5-2 scheme, with the right-side acting as a wing. He says it helps your performance on the field, since the need for marking is less. 

Moreover, he believes, is not fully prepared physically - was presented with the coach at the club, last Friday, can offset that with concentration. 

- Physically I'm fine, I'm 90% ready, but with my head, 110% judar prepared for the team. And the training helps, because I do not need as much back - explained Baiano. 

Source: Lancenet

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

Vasco World © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO