Saturday, September 27, 2008

Madson awaiting the arrival of the 1st son, Nicolas for in 3 months

On honeymoon with the fans even with Vasco in bad phase, Madson has a reason to be more to celebrate the big stage after a period of uncertainty in Duque de Caxias and the America-RN. His wife Larissa is in the sixth month of pregnancy and the couple discovered this week the sex of the child first. 

- Will I have always dreamed as a boy. I see in the future with him running around, playing ball and dropping the kite. I am very happy - shows the player, who wished to choose the name of the heir. - Is Nicolas. It is a strong and beautiful name. 

Even in the belly of the mother Nicolas already causing mischief closest of friends. When asked whether the child will be greater than he, Madson did not lose his good humor. 

- The Larissa is 1.55 m, me I have five more centimeters, and our parents also have short stature. I think he will not escape from being short - bet half the vascaíno that despite several constraints that has undergone since small, has won the prejudice of people throwing a football great. - I am the lowest of the Brazilian player, I'm David's football. I am crossing a wonderful moment in my career. I am winning the giants of football. 

While not the baby arrives, the couple is preparing for an outfit buying everything with great affection. Camisetinhas, JUMPSUITS and several pairs of shoes occupy a special place in the couple's apartment in Barra da Tijuca. More than changing the routine, the arrival of Nicolas moved to the head of Madson, who already feel the weight of fatherhood. 

- I was half silly when she told me. At the time I thought the enormous responsibility it is to have a child - emerges. - I feel like I matured, I believe more in what I do. I am even more economical and just buy things for him. 

If you depend on the willingness of women, the family may increase further in coming years. The couple wants to adopt a girl. 

- Are you so no child without father and mother in crowded orphanages that we adopt one - useless Larissa, who calls her husband by the nickname that came Madson from the time of Volta Redonda. - We expect the Mica is stabilizing a little more so we can offer a better future for both. 

Conterrâneos Whangarei, Madson and Larissa met five years ago in the city through a mutual friend, Rodrigo, a former player of the Voltaço. The first meeting in a mall in the city was warm and only novel hinge few months later. One day, Larissa bought a wedding ring and took courage to ask for the player in dating. 

- We were stuck at the time - plays Larissa. - When I met him, I had a certain resistance by the bad reputation that football players have. But little by little, he conquered and today we are very happy. What enchants me most is he has a heart the size of the world and is very playful. If it were not so, it would not happen, because I am very shy. 

Source: Jornal do Brasil

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

Vasco World © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO