Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Eurico: 'If I take the football with full powers, the Vasco does not fall'

The former president of Vasco Eurico Miranda on the program statement "Casaca in Radio", on Radio Bandeirantes on the night of the 2nd Monday (06/10), was made available to take the football from Vasco to try to avoid in the Campeonato Brasileiro demotion: 

"As I stated this, that there was no chance of Vasco dropped to the second division, I will conclude by saying the following. This is not my team, but is the team that Vasco has today. This is not the team assembled by me But if I take the football from Vasco, with full power to do what I want, not the Vasco drops to the second division. I repeat. If I take the football from Vasco, with full powers, the Vasco does not fall into the the second division. And then starts the next. I saw a business of Hexa. The first to feel the weight will be to Japan. The first is the Flemish to feel the weight, "said Eurico. 

Later, the former president explained that it is not offering to take the football vascaíno, but repeated the challenge: 

"I am not proposing to do anything and not offering me. I am saying: if I take the football from Vasco with full power to do what I want, not the Vasco drops to the second division." 

Source: NETVASCO

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

Vasco World © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO