Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Goalkeeper Roberto says he is always ready to act by Vasco

Roberto will be the holder of the shirt Vasco 1 of the departure of Wednesday, compared with the Sport, on the island of Retiro, in Recife, the Campeonato Brasileiro. Willing to help the team win the Hill a victory to leave the area of lowering the competition, the goalkeeper gave a further demonstration that you want to hold the chance tooth and nail. Having learned that would be the holder, he gave the following statement: 

- I am always prepared. I'm done. I will put the shirt and go for the shock. You have to always be prepared for when the opportunity arises. You have to be 300 per hour to help Vasco - says the goalkeeper. 

In starting this Wednesday, Roberto will not use the 12 shirt as it has done lately. In the confrontation in front of Sport, the goalkeeper has already decided the number you use. 

- I go with the shirt 1. Before, I used the 12 because I was entering the time of injury or because of cards. Now, I will be at the option of the holder coach. I come and help. I do it since the 13 years and is the only thing I know to do. 

Source: GloboEsporte.com

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

Vasco World © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO