Monday, December 1, 2008

Dynamite: 'Even the flamenguistas are rooting for me'

Since taking, Roberto Dynamite never asked to speak, did not attend the lecture, did not speak nonsense, as always maintained his calm, despite living the most difficult moment of his athletic career. But moments before the team vascaíno come into camp, gave a little speech. 

Reminded of the importance of the game yesterday, stressed the importance that Vasco is in Brazilian football and told some stories of his time player. But wanted to say that I do not want to serve as an example of anything. 

The aim was to force the players, passing calm, dealing with the emotion of all. And succeeded. What we saw in camp was a dedicated team, united and willing to do anything to save the club from the tragedy of the Second Division. 

"It was a great victory, shame that the combination of the results of this round was not the best. I hope I have the sortezinha a few times in the last round tripping, "he said. 

Roberto said that talks with the presidents of Sport and Corinthians and heard words of encouragement. "They said their teams filled the stadium and grew up long after the fall. But I do not want to live this experience at all. I want to continue in the First Division." 

On the possibility of offering any financial aid to help some of the teams who also run the risk of falling, Roberto was totally contrary to the practice. 

"This history of poor white is not good. You always ends up depending on someone, help a club and then there will be charged up front. Do not share with it, no," he said. 

In the end, thanked, excited, the care and support of fans of all teams. "Even the flamenguistas are rooting for me. And they say they do it by what I did in his career. And I always look to score goals in all that time. I think pretty much that attitude, and I thank the heart. I am very honored and happy, because this support coming from all hanks is sincere, "thanked. 

Source: The Day Online

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

Vasco World © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO