Monday, January 26, 2009

Carlos Alberto: "When the ball rolls, I turn me "

With premiere confirmed in the State Championship from tonight at 18:15 in St. Januário against the American the Carlos Alberto supportive, reinforcing the main Basque, send a short message to the adversaries and thick. 

"There is no way. When ball rola, I transform. Son of a viro P. within the field. I everything to win ", threat the shirt 19th 

And he promises it makes. So by STJD was punished for conduct antidesportiva have passed the hand of an opponent in the ass, in a game against Grêmio in Brazilian championship last year, when even the defending Botafogo. 

"Came to Vasco because I believed in the project's director. I received countless proposals but decided to devote my body and soul mission of returning the Vasco to the First division, promises. 

Controversial, Carlos Alberto does not agree to the bad boy label. "None. THE problem is that people enjoy being tricked, hate the truth. I differ. Think what I speak, I am bothered that the true and false politically correct. " 

Today, supporter debut down a difficult and demands patience for fans cruzmaltina. Player lembra that team still desentrosada, most players outside your best. 

"The Americano has a team well armada and goes do everything to complicate our life. Support from fans is fundamental, "asked the player. 

Source: Day Online

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

Vasco World © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO