Monday, February 2, 2009

Carlos Alberto already thinks and says in the classic if you will be celebrating goal

Vasco rincipal player of the 2009 season, the half Carlos Alberto is aware that this week will be full of questions about its past tricolor. All because of the team will face the Fluminense Hill, next Sunday, in Maracanã, the first classic of the Carioca Championship. 

On being questioned if not celebrate a goal against his former club, Carlos Alberto and not thought twice had the answer at the tip of the tongue. 

- Of course I will celebrate the classic. The goal is the maximum moment of football and I will not celebrate? When I mark a goal, I do not know what I do in the field. It is a great thrill - explained the player. 

For the player, his past tricolor not change anything in the way will come in the classical field. According to Carlos Alberto, the current moment is in São Januário, and he needs to give joy to the fans cruzmaltinos. The respect and affection remain, but the former boy das Laranjeiras is now the Hill. 

- Vai is a game unlike any other. Already spent many times in this situation. When I played in Botafogo, things were so. When I played in São Paulo, too. I have an affection and a great respect for the people who are in the Fluminense, but when you enter in the field, it all ends, everything is outside. I do the best for my team, which today is the Vasco da Gama - said Carlos Alberto. 

Source: GloboEsporte.com

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

Vasco World © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO