Friday, February 20, 2009

Carlos Alberto shows that dreams of winning in Germany

The half Carlos Alberto is completely adapted to São Januário. Happy, mesh well with their companions, and moral with the technical committee, the shirt 19 reaffirmed that intends to extend its relationship with Vasco until the end of the year, since his contract concludes in June. However, another revelation of the player on their passage through European football drew the attention. 

- I have a long contract with Werder (Bremen, Germany). I had some problems there, and people think things are occurring within the field, but were not. I had some particular problems, which I rather not disclose. But one o'clock I will go back there and win. I had to humbly admit that I was not good, but I will come back stronger for it again - said the player. 

Carlos Alberto has a contract with Werder Bremen until July 2012, but does not hide from anyone willing to stay in Vasco. The board even now is moving to try to stay with the athlete until the end of the Series B. 

- I have an appointment with Vasco and I extend my link. Everything in life needs planning. Only then, you get some success. 

Source: GloboEsporte.com

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

Vasco World © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO