Thursday, March 19, 2009

After losing penalty, Kléber Pereira Santos called for Vasco

The penalty that squandered against Rio Branco-AC, in this Wednesday, in the Vila Belmiro, the Cup of Brazil, seems to have moved with the head of the attacker Kléber Pereira. To explain the bid after the match, the striker moved the ball. 

- It was the first penalty I lost here in Vasco - said the player who ended up being correct then. 

Stopped after 17 days because of a muscle injury, the striker is redeemed in the game, and then, eventually leaving his own, completing the cross-head Neyma. 

- I am there to help the team. I had some chances and I think it could even have done more goals. But it happens. Important is that I help out the team winner. 

Source: GloboEsporte.com

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

Vasco World © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO