Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ramon eager to mark his first goal with a shirt of Vasco

The left-lateral Ramon has been increasing boldness by race and demonstrated with the shirt of Vasco within four lines. The 2nd time of victory over Friburguense, the player almost scored a beautiful goal of coverage, but the goalkeeper Marcos prevented the feat with a slap playing the ball to escanteio. Interestingly, the bid came after a nice player to take a "hard" the technical Dorival Júnior. 

- For I had a moment of inattention and then cry that I gave Dorival more income. It was a tough constructive. He is a trainer friend, who speaks at all real. Players have dialogue with him and it is important to develop a good football - Ramon said. 

The side sees no time to set a goal with a shirt cruzmaltina. 

- I just make a goal by Vasco. I am living a good stage and a goal will serve to mark the moment. This is all the result of the serious work we are doing. I am a player looking for that goal, I try to play football with joy - out. 

Source: official site of Vasco

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

Vasco World © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO