Saturday, May 23, 2009

PIMPÃO thanked the medical department of Vasco for their recovery

Recovered from a knee contusion in the striker Rodrigo ramesh r served 45 minutes in the tie with Cup victory by Brazil. For the game this Saturday (22/05) against Atlético-GO the player will start the game. PIMPÃO talked about the time that was injured. 

- I never had an injury. I treated three times throughout the day until I tried in Fortaleza. I can only thank the Department of Medical Vasco. The doctors, the physiotherapists, everyone did a great job. Now I'm back in training and had the support of my family that is very important to me. I was a week away, and the Reencontrá them feel more encouragement to work. The support of my family is vital. I work in twice for service and hope to show many joys to the fan - said. 

PIMPÃO ensures that despite the team being in the semifinal of the Copa Brasil, the focus of the moment is starting against Atlético. 

- We are very happy with the classification. All the players came here to Vasco with the title and will return to Serie A in Brazil. Since we are in the semifinal, we can go final and be champions, but let's think about it after the game with Atlético. Our main objective is our access, we do not believe in anything other than our return. We must be focused on starting on Saturday. The athlete has a great team and we have to be concerned - ramesh r Rodrigo completed. 

Source: official site of Vasco

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

Vasco World © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO