Saturday, October 24, 2009

Elton: 'Surely this goal was the most beautiful of my career'

While not a consensus among the fans, Elton showed his opportunism on Saturday to make his mark in the win over Vasco Bahia by 2 to 1, no Maracanã, the 32 round of the Series B do Campeonato Brasileiro. At the end of the match, striker celebrated far and said the goal was the most beautiful of his career.

"Clearly, this goal was the most beautiful of my career. In addition, it was important because the game was complicated and left my mark at the right time. From that moment we could manage to win," said Elton, who spoke next on cruzmaltina the crowd.

"They have every right to boo or applaud any player on the team. I trust my football and the fans know that with dedication and training, so I ventured," he said.

Ernane also left the field satisfied, but for another reason. He is replacing Ramon match because the owner delivered the following medical department. However, the left-keeps the show humility and respect for all fellow.

"I have to deal with this situation. Everyone is fighting for his place. The Ramon is loved by fans and players. He deserves this recognition and I'm prepared for the opportunities that arise," he said.

Source: UOL

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

Vasco World © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO