Monday, October 5, 2009

Fumagalli track 32 years on Monday

On Monday (05/10), the half Fumagalli complete 32 years of life. Paulista de Aparecida do Monte Alto, the player joining the club last month and has played twice with the team by the Brazilian Championship. He served in the second half of the victory against the Guarani and the holder was tied with Bragantino.

Despite the goalless draw in their last match, the player passed his performance and is very happy to celebrate the anniversary of Vasco.

- I'm away from family, I'm only with my wife here, but I'm happy because I played well against Bragantino and it's great to celebrate the anniversary of playing for Vasco and I am very happy to celebrate the birthday here - said the shirt 8.

Source: Official website of the Vasco

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

Vasco World © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO