Friday, October 9, 2009

Rodrigo Goldfish: 'I do promise, my business is to play ball'

Vasco faces Saturday Ponte Preta in Campinas, the 29th round of the Series B, in search of a victory that does not come for two games. To make the goals they have missed the time, the solution can be friends Goldfish, who has not played as a starter since the game against Sao Caetano, the 5th day of the first round in June.

Dorival confirmed at training on Friday, the presence of the attacker from the start. However, Goldfish prefer to deliver their message on the pitch.

- I do not want to promise, my business is to play ball and scoring goals - said the attacker, full of confidence.

Since he was injured against Big Blue, Goldfish underwent a muscle strengthening work, to return better than before - and not gone through a basic work, the player had disabilities in fitness. During this period, the attacker confesses that suffered from the distance of lawns.

- The most difficult moment for me was when the team began to draw in a row and I could not help in any way - vented Goldfish, without demonstrating, once again, the personality he displayed in the Vasco:

- When one was injured came forward, came another and it made me more motivated me to recover and return to the team.

Source: Lancenet

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

Vasco World © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO