Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Jéferson speech anxiety about playing again

Gone are the days when Jéferson walked downcast by St. Januarius. Due to a problem in the pubis and various muscular injuries, the donor only played one match since July 2009. But the tears of sadness again be smiles of joy tomorrow when the face the Vasco Sousa, Paraíba, at 21h50m, with the debut of the Brazil Cup. Improvised on the left wing of the reserve team traveling this afternoon to the Northeast, Jéferson was already longing to give interviews.

- I want to go back to doing what I like. My biggest concern was to get back to playing to the crowd joys - revealed.

Touched, Jeferson said the goal now is to show service for coach Vagner Mancini and erase the image of the player who spends more time on site than in the field:

- Up to 25 years I almost did not hurt me. And just when I get to a big club that happens. Now I just want to know to train and give more value to things. Staying out of me for so long hurt me.

The last time we took the field against Ipatinga in farewell, Series B, the supporter said to have won a gift from then-coach Dorival Junior, it was unable to play. The defeat by 4 to 0 for Botafogo in Rio Cup semi-final last April, was the last time I was on the field Jéferson 100%. One can understand the anxiety:

- If you make a goal I'll be five days without giving an interview, just celebrating.

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

Vasco World © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO