Thursday, February 11, 2010

Souza turns 21 on Thursday

On Thursday (11/02), midfielder Souza complete 21 years of age. As this week to compete for Vasco semifinal da Taça Guanabara against Fluminense on Saturday (13), the silver of the house hoping to win at Maracanã as this.

- Birth is an important date and I am happy to complete another year of life, but the celebration will only be after the semifinal. On birthdays won several gifts, but this what I want, I have to win the group. I want to place in the final and then the title. This will be a gift for me and the fans - said.

As the team is focused to the semifinal match, Souza think you will escape the traditional ovate. This, however, will be very difficult to happen, since he has received threats.

- How the week is important, I think the players will miss my birthday. The Cunningham who said he would leave the house with egg hit me. I will try to escape, but do not know if I can - completed the lady, laughing.

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

Vasco World © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO