Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ernani speech contest at left back with Ramon

If it depends on the candidates to hold the side Vasco, the competition for places in the team will be very friendly. On the right, Sean is full of praise for Fagner, and the left, Ernani, minces no words to praise the position of partner, Ramon.

- My time has come and I have to keep the personality, but if I leave, will be for the best left back in Brazil. I seek to offer competition for him to maintain the high level he has - melted Ernani, not forgetting to mention that enjoys the confidence of the coach Dorival Junior, to continue fighting for your space:

- Dorival showed confidence in me from the moment I asked for my employment. But I know that Ramon has a very great regularity and it is difficult to replace him. Dorival asked me to keep good level and in those matches, I showed that I can get on the team if Ramon did not return.

Ernani acknowledges that he felt difficulty in changing a small team for a great team like Vasco, but, with the sequence of games, was getting more comfortable. The side has a contract with Iraty 2012 and at the time, just think about putting Vasco in the First Division. He knows that this passage by the Hill will be important to your resume.

- I desenvolvwendo a good job here at Vasco and what matters most now is to think of access. The renovation will be a result of my work - Ernani said.

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

Vasco World © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO