Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fernando: 'Today Vasco is everything to me'

Coach Dorival Junior has an important reinforcement to climb facing the Vasco Fortaleza on Saturday. Defender Fernando, who returns from suspension, said on Tuesday its full feeling for the club, which will lead to a return to the elite of Brazilian soccer in this Series B round of the Brasileirão.

"I commend the work I do. I was very well received here, everyone welcomed me in a very nice, treat everyone well, I am very happy at the club today and Vasco is everything to me," said defender, is not yet confirmed as a starter for coach of the Rio.

Anyway, if scheduled to take the field in Fortaleza, Fernando match waiting to book their place in the first division and also the title of the Series B Sterling.

"When I said I would try my best to make history here at Vasco. I want to win the title. I do not have the title of the Brazilian Championship and will fight very hard to achieve this year," concluded the athlete. Vasco leads the competition with 66 points from 32 rounds.

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

Vasco World © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO